Aged Care Advice
When it comes time to access aged care services the process, paperwork and financial impact can be daunting. Our service is to provide tailored financial advice to individuals of pension age and their families looking to enter Aged Care Accommodation.
Questions relating to the sale of the family home, varying costs of alternative accommodation options; ongoing maintenance fees in some facilities; and what will happen to pension entitlements are just some of the factors that need to be considered when making decisions about Aged Care Accommodation.
As aged care financial specialists, we can also assist you to:
- Maximise Government Benefits
- Minimise aged care fees and charges
- Preserve Capital
- Improve your cash flow arrangements
- Maintain quality of life
- Structure your finances for the future; and
- All of your Aged Care Accommodation needs and concerns